- ~（数字） % of ~（グループや人） said that 主語 動詞.
- ～（費用の種類） costs have increased so much in recent years.
- 主語 is a grave threat to future generations.
- 主語 is clear evidence that 主語 is absolutely essential for 人・モノ to take immediately action on ~（問題の種類） issues.
- 主語 is likely to be much more dangerous than ~.
- 主語 levelled off in the last ~ years.
- ~ needs to be approved by ~.
- ~ rose sharply, reaching nearly $ ~ in 2022.~ should be responsible for ~.
- ~ went up significantly, finishing at around $ ~ in 2022.
- ~ will be at risk.
- A arms race
- According to the second table, the majority of ~ is ~.
- Another interesting point is that ~ was the most popular in 2010, but in 2020, ~ earned more money than the others.
- As regards , income started at $ in 2010, then there was a fluctuation over the next ~ years, at which point it levelled off at just under $ ~ until 2020.
- I believe that we should be very concerned about ~.
- If ~ are available to anyone,
- If people have easy access to ~,
- Most countries have strict regulations about ~.
- One fact to highlight from this table is that almost twice the percentage of ~ cite ~ as the reason compared to ~.
- Overall, what stands out from the graph is that there were considerable upward trends in the income of ~, while the earnings of ~ saw a considerable fall over the period in question.
- The main reason ~ give for ~ is ~.
- The risk of accidents
- The table shows the changes in ~ at 10-year intervals from 2000 to 2020.
- The two tables together give the reasons ~.
- There has been a steady increase in ~.
- There was a gradual rise to $ ~ in 2022.
- There would be no way to prevent ~.
- This shows the need for ~ to take greater responsibility for ~.
- When people have access to ~.
- When it comes to ~, ~.